NEIGHBORHOOD: THE HEIGHTS
Saturday, February 3, 2018 * 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
START: 8:00 a.m. -- Houston Heights Tower, 330 West 19th Street
- Walk to the intersection of Rutland and West 19th Street.
- Cross West 19th Street.
- Cross Rutland Street.
- Walk east to the intersection with Yale Street.
- Cross Yale Street.
- Walk north to the intersection with West 20th Street.
- Turn right on to West 20th Street.
- Walk to Metro Bus Stop #????.
- Ride Metro Bus #40 south on Heights Boulevard to the intersection with 13th Street.
- Exit bus.
- Cross 13th Street.
STOP 1: 8:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. -- Heights Epicurean Farmers Market, 1245 Heights Boulevard
- Grace United Methodist Church. Look for Archie Leach's brick. Look for mulberry tree.
- Restrooms ???
STOP 2: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. -- Lunch at Eight Row Flint
STREET: YALE STREET
STREET: HEIGHTS BOULEVARD
1200 Block of Heights Boulevard
Church history (website)
How to get there? Heights Epicurean Farmers Market
Metro. Bus #40
What to expect?
What to bring?
More to Explore
Street Heights Boulevard
Art & Sculpture
Events on the 1st Saturday of each month
Sandra’s Favorite Places
For Senior Citizens
Sandra’s Favorite Blogs
Riding the Rail Tours